Friday, December 12, 2008

ALERT: Handmade Toys Illegal! (GASP!!!)

First, I apologize none of my links will work, and I don't know why. If you know why please share with me, PLEASE! First it was my color options and now this, UGH!

Please check this article out. Many of our favorite toys, clothes, and hair accessories, along with the livelyhoods of many of my friends is in DANGER!
All the things mentioned above will become illegal if you handmake and sell them.
That means no more;
http://www.magiccabin.com
http://www.melissaanddoug.com
http://www.rosiehippo.com
http://www.mothering.com (companies advertised in here)
http://www.ergocarrier.com
There are so many I could continue on and list. I am sure you have your own favorites that need to be saved as well. Please make sure you take the time to contact your congress person, senator and the CPSC(Consumer Protection Sub Comittee). There are also a few other links you can click on to make your voice heard.
Here is the link to the complete article;
http://www.coolmompicks.com/2008/12/save_handmade_toys_in_the_us.php
http://www.handmadetoyalliance.org/how-you-can-help

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails