Monday, January 12, 2009

Conversations

We are once again in the car running a couple urgent errands. We need toothpaste (like yesterday) and contact solution for me. We have run a bit past our accustomed dinner time of six o' clock, and as a result we are starving. So this conversation ensued between my children in the back.....
Marco: "Mom if I sit still and be quiet, I can talk to GOD and He talks to me."
Me: "Mmmmhmmmm."
Lili: "GOD talks to me too!"
Marco: "What is He saying to you Lili?"
Lili: "He says, I'm hungry, I'm hungry!"
And so we all burst out laughing, pull into the garage, and of course got dinner ready and sat down to eat. The night called for grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails