Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am going to meet John Taylor Gatto!!!!

This winter my family and I are going to attend the Unschooling Conference held in Ohio at the Kalahari Resort for a week in February. I am so excited because I learned about this conference a little too late last year. So we are saving up to go and connect with other fellow unschoolers. I am especially excited because the keynote speaker for this year is the infamous John Taylor Gatto. If you are a unschooler or even a homeschooler, you most likely know who he is and how instrumental he is in validating our way of learning. If you don't, here are some videos with John Taylor Gatto;







1 comment:

  1. How absolutely exciting. I love his books.

    Thanks for leaving comments at the WILL blog. If you need any help getting a group going, let me know. I have been helped start two unschooling groups in our area.

    ReplyDelete

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails