We found:
Pretty purple flowers

A tree to hug

A Limb in the shape of a large L

That the girls wanted to take home, but didn't. It was too gargantuan to fit in the car.
Just my place to record whatever, whenever of what I have encountered for the day, or thought of and not to mention what I have experienced. I just love tucking away somewhere special all the funny, strange, awestruck thoughts and words I think of or hear from someone else. Especially, my children's! A special place to cherish all my goodies in my collection. It is also a place for my husband to impart his wisdom, and for us to share.



After all the stuff I write about on my blog, it's refreshing to see some good kids having some simple fun. Nice pics!
ReplyDeleteThank-you Early Light! I am glad you got to stop by for a bit. Take Care!
ReplyDelete