Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


Today people everywhere are busy celebrating their fathers and we are no different. Yesterday was our big day for it actually because my husband was home yesterday. Today he is at work, working very hard to provide for us. He has been a very faithful husband and father in this aspect and the kids and I appreciate him.
Yesterday was a treat for us as a family because Jeff had the day off and we got to spend the day together. After spending some time with friends at a going away party for some dear friends, my hubby then changed my back brakes (while I cleaned house) and then we joined our kiddos in the pool to cool off. The kids were just in heaven to have mom and dad in the pool with them. Jeff stayed in longer than I did and gave the kids rides around the pool while they squealed in delight. I wish I got a picture of this but I was to busy enjoying watching and listening to them have such a great time with their daddy and listening to all the laughter. Not much later my hubby came in and said, "I need more days like this. I miss this time with my family." We miss this time with him too. Hopefully, we will be able to make some small changes to allow for him to be able to spend more time with us and to relax a bit. I really do wish we could repeat yesterday everyday for the next 1,000 years or so. Yesterday was such a blessing and my husband is such a blessing to us. Thanks baby for all you do, you are such a blessing to us and so faithful to us. I love you more everyday in every way. ♥ Thank-you for the great life you provide us!



Happy Father's Day to all of you dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails