You know, I always hear this bit about what would happen to the schools if we took all the Christian children or good children out? I never had a good response for it, other than to say, "what are the schools doing to your child "missionaries"?" Then today my friend pointed me to this article. Here is the answer!
Good article to debunk the "salt-and-light" myth that is "occurring in today's public schools.
"Being a missionary is not kids play -- it's adult work and certainly not for children who are not yet prepared or trained apologetically to defend their faith and beliefs. Christian parents who send their children as surrogate evangelists to public schools may sincerely believe they are doing the right thing and I certainly don't believe they are willfully or consciously being disobedient to God."
A Post Argument World
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...