So what has been keeping me away from my blog lately (that I miss so much!)? Well, I have been very busy trying to open my dance & fitness studio I have always wanted. It is all happening in a very short time frame and at an extremely fast pace and it has been all consuming, not leaving me much time to hop on here. My open date is slated for July 6! I did want to give you an update and let you know I am alive and kicking and I miss you all! Read below all about my studio, if you please. :) Thanks!!!
Where dance and fitness become One
The Complete Dancer is aimed to bring dance and fitness together
as one, making it a way of life. We offer dance and fitness classes of various styles. We hope to provide a fun way and place to spend your time meeting new goals in dance and fitness for your "me" time, to fulfill your dream of performing, competing, or making new friends that share your interests. We hope to bring joy to your life in a cost effective and comprehensive way, no matter your age.
Ages 3 through the Golden Years are welcome!
We strive to provide a fun place and way for to spend your time meeting new goals in dance and fitness for your "me" time, to fulfill your dream of performing, competing, getting fit or making new friends that share your interests.
We hope to bring joy to your life in a cost effective and comprehensive way, no matter your age or level of fitness and talent.
We offer:
Dance Styles: Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Pointe, Hip-hop, Ballroom & Latin, Line Dance
Alternative Fitness Styles: Zumba, Pilates,Stretch, Barre, Hooping, Belly Dance
Programs:
Pre-school (3s & 4s)
Kids (5 - 12)
Teen
Adult
Performance Troupe
Competition Troupe
Email us!
info@TheCompleteDancer.com
You can visit us on Facebook and you can Follow us on Twitter and our Blog too!
Hopefully, I will be on here more often. Wish me luck and spread the word if you will, I would be ever so grateful. Peace ♥ Dance
A Post Argument World
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...