Today I learned a very influential person in my life passed away 2 years ago...The last time I saw him was in 2003 when I went up to see him and introduce him to my 9 month old son (and future student). The last event we were at together with his family and mine, was my wedding on September 26, 1998. He wore my favorite color and he looked wonderful with his beautiful wife Claudia and sweet little girl Mary. I was so honored to have them there. I have a ton of wonderful memories from his classes and lessons while he was my Sensei. I am also glad to know that he knew The Lord and that I will indeed see him again one day. I am sorry for the fact that my kiddos will never get to take any lessons from you in this life time.
You are very missed Sensei Robert Skinner. I will pray daily for peace and protection over your wife and children. I also just had a moment and was able to talk to Claudia and she sounds full of peace and she informed me they indeed did have another child...Martha. ♥
A Post Argument World
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...