Friday, September 2, 2016

My miracle!

It has been 5 years since my car accident and I don't think I ever told you about my neck miracle!

The healing miracle of my neck...
I finally got to get back in to my neurosurgeon Dr. Diaz who I had seen at my church's Christmas production and learned is searching spiritually.
Well, it is a few months out from that time and I am in his office to hear about my latest MRI readings.
My newest readings made him have to go take a look at my old ones  because....My neck is healed!!  He couldn't believe it when he was explaining to me what had changed.  He just kept saying, "we never see this. This just does not happen.  We never see this."
I then told him I had been praying for healing and a miracle especially for my neck.  I even told him about the Supernatural conference I went to and was prayed over by Pastor Chris Palmer.
"I got my miracle then!  I should be an inch taller too, back to my normal height yeah?"
All the doc could say is "I guess so, let's go see.  I can't believe this.  It is a miracle because we just don't see this.  It's like you been in space for a year!"
We measured my height and I was indeed an inch taller and back to my normal height.
I don't know what has come of the Dr. Diaz's spiritual journey but I do often pray that he has found Christ.

It has been 5 years since the accident and I have mostly good days just a couple days out of the month that can be rough.  I so still require laying down everyday for a bit in the afternoon as I am very aware of gravity pushing on my body.  The laying down helps decompress my spine and muscles.  I stretch everyday, it is a must and I use tennis balls to break up the scar tissue in my neck and back along with a foam roller.  My scar tissue is pretty intense and my hip is still screwed up.  My shoulders still give me a bit of a problem on occasion.
I no longer take any medicine on  a regular basis.
I do not have headaches except on occasion.
I workout with weights 3xs a week and teach a couple dance classes.  I dance as well a few times a month.
I have grown in my relationship with Christ immensely.
I minister to those that are ill or injured and their families.
My family is super close knit.
I learned I enjoy alone time and don't need to be around people all the time.  Actually, I can only be around groups of people in small doses anymore. 
I require a lot of down time.
I am definitely different now.
I indeed forgave the girl that caused the accident.  I have no ill feelings toward her any longer (even when I read what I wrote about the accident), I hope she is doing superbly well.
I only have Jesus to thank for this amazing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails