Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just a Bunch of Words

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20090225/Fact.Check.Obama/

I thought you might be interested in the main points of what Obama had to say, and what the FACTS have to say. I didn't watch or listen to his speech last night, let's just say I wanted to stay awake for a few more hours so I went out with my girls and had some girl time. Hey, I believe I am not the only one that finds President Obama's speeches to induce sleepiness. Just check the news, they are pointing out all the people that check out to dreamland for a bit during his speeches. ( I forgot some of the names, I will get them again and update.)

Here is the update;

Fell asleep during the speech

Lawrence Summers- Head of the National Economic Council

Joe Biden- Our Vice President of the United States Of America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails