Today is the day! After many tutorials over the past year, it finally clicked and Marco tied his shoes for the 1st time all by himself completely unassisted in any sort of way. He is thrilled and so am I. It never mattered to me much if he could tie his shoes, we have all those shoe options these days. Besides, when he is older they will probably have some technological doo-dad that will take care of his shoes for him. You know like some kind of a foot pad you step on and you tell it what kind of shoes you wish to wear that day and they materialize on your feet right then and there. Tied and all if need be, LOL! Yeah, I have high hopes for the future. You did see WALL.E, right? I mean what do you need shoes for if you won't even know how to walk in the future! I gotta stop here, I am gonna bust a gut if I keep going.
I love unschooling and so do my children. We are learning all the time, what have you learned today?
"Play is the highest form of research."- Albert Einstein
A Post Argument World
2 months ago

Way to go! (My kids still don't know how to ties their shoes(well,except the oldest), they wear sandals so many months of the year here.)
ReplyDeleteThen there is no need! Lucky ducks! :o)
ReplyDelete