Monday, July 27, 2009

Not So Sure

Thanks Opus and Euripedes for pointing out this video!
Please just click on the title of this post to see the video, it is put on by NotSoSure.org

It is a video about our health care that the government wishes to change. Are you sure you want them to change it?
Have you read my previous post? It is informative, you might find it helpful.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for noticing. I thought the video was pretty good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is, I really enjoyed watching it! I just hope this Obamacare crap doesn't become reality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i appreciate folks actually putting together these videos to tell "our" story of small gobment and freedom and individual choices. where's milton friedman when you need him?!

    thnx for posting this.

    Jg.

    ReplyDelete

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails