Here are some reminders of what our President promised (of course we do know that promises are meant to be broken, don't we?) while on the campaign trail.
Of course, we also know that politicians will and do say anything for our vote.
Hmm, well for the record...I do wish to clear something up right now. I did not vote for Obama, he goes against every. single. thing. i believe in. I am a Libertarian and he is the farthest representation from what a Libertarian is about. Also for the record, I knew that the opposite would be true about the taxation policy he was toting around on the campaign trail. As a matter of fact, my husband and I believe because we are middle class we will be taxed the hardest most likely. Considering the ultra rich (which I have nothing against...good job for you and maybe we will be there one day too) seem to be able to wiggle through many of the loop holes in the system.
Just take for instance, Wrangle...Geithner...Kennedy...and I could go on, but of course that would take me to long to get back on to my topic.
So anyways, it looks like taxes will be going up, up, up. How could they not with all the ways Obama is gonna take care of us. Which brings me to my point, my taxes have gone up! Yeah, it may not seem like much, but when you compare it to what Obama "promised" us, which was no tax increase for anyone making under $250,000.00 in any way. So how much have my federal taxes gone up so far? Well, in the Federal Regulatory Tax that I pay on my cell bill every month has gone up $.35 per month. How is this possible Gibbsy? Please tell me....
Oh, yeah, well...hmmm, thanks for clearing that up for us Gibbsy. Real impressive talk there. So, it all comes down to your universal healthcare plan....I see.
Well, now let's take a look at what Obama has to say about that.
So we should increase capital gains tax as well. Huh? Well looky there....I am gonna be taxed at a double rate there, huh...go figure. And I am not even the "evil rich guy" either. Just a plain 'ol middle class family. Once again of course, I do see it is all about that healthcare thingy and being "fair."
Well, since I can't calculate at this point my total tax increase (capital gains tax increase? has thrown me for a loop), I can at least say for sure that my federal taxes that I pay out have gone up $4.20 per year just for the federal regulatory tax.
Oh boy...I don't even want to think about what I will be paying in federal taxes once the Cap and Trade goes through...oh yeah and the Universal Healthcare crap that infringes on my personal rights and the constitution.
So I am seriously thinking we should impeach, remove, or whatever to get him out of there! Let's join together and call Obama and his administration out!
Are you as fed up as I am? Or is my family alone?
On that note, Happy 4th of July! We will be celebrating our wonderful country that has NOTHING to apologize for, and remembering our founding fathers and their great sacrifices to bring about this important day.
A Post Argument World
5 weeks ago

I'm with you. NO more apologizing. The promises of a politician are not worth the methane used to voice them.
ReplyDeleteNice blog.
Thanks for the follow! yes, I too am concerned with what is about to happen to our country and its economy. Not sure about the impeachment thing, but I agree that this could get real ugly before it gets better. Appreciate your work (above) on the tax issues we're all facing. Keep up the great work ... now we just need to get some like-minded folks like you elected in 2010!!!
ReplyDeleteJg.
Thanks!
ReplyDelete