Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chickenpox!

YES!!!! My kiddos have FINALLY come down with chickenpox! It only took us 6 tries over 4 years! I didn't think my kiddos were going to get them this time either, I was beginning to think they might be naturally immune (my mom is!). And then...This morning here they are! I am so glad this has happened especially, for my daughter. Now they will not have to worry about them again and all without any shots of poison. That makes this mom very happy indeed.
I will be praying that they go through them unscathed and without any secondary infections. I will also pray that they have supernatural restraint and will not scratch them like crazy! If you could pray for them as well, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails