Friday, May 21, 2010

Do you know what tomorrow is?

Do you know what tomorrow is? I hope you do! It is Take Our Kids To The Park and Leave Them There, Day! I am so excited for this day, I have been preparing my kiddos for a long while now and here it is. My kids are confident and prepared, and I am confident in my kiddos and the preparations I have given them AND they will have a walkie-talkie linked to me. We have arranged a nice group of friends to go with my kiddos and play at the park to their heart's delight. I just hope we don't get rained out. If we do, the rain date is set for Sunday May 23rd.
It is going to be so nice to be able to send the kids to the park right next to my house while the mom's and I sit in the back and enjoy a (dare I say?) yummy Margarita.

Lenore, what a fabulous idea!

I am curious how many kiddos we will see out at the parks tomorrow?

Please let them out, so my kiddos have some friends to play with tomorrow. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails