Thursday, May 27, 2010

Say "NO!" to Female Genital Mutilation, Period!

I was just on the Atlas Shrugged blog and I felt I need to link to her for today. I need to help raise the awareness of why being PC is dangerous! Not to to mention one of the reasons why I thank The Good Lord I was born who I am and not anyone else.
We cannot afford to be apathetic in this country, there are too many people trying to change our lives as we know them and steal our freedoms from us all in the name of being politically correct. This has gone too far, we cannot allow it to go any further!

2 comments:

  1. It's a barbaric practice that we turn a blind eye to because it's part of their culture and national sovereignty.

    Sure, activist groups oppose it, but what power do they have? They get laughed at (or worse) when they go to these countries.

    Then again if we boycotted every country with human rights violations, we'd have no one left to trade with. Our biggest trading partners have the worst civil rights records.

    My only points are:

    1. There are so many barbarians left in the world.

    2. The UN is useless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick,
    I am not saying to boycott every country with human rights violations. I am saying, it should not be allowed here in the USA under any circumstances.
    I do agree with your points.
    I am also tired of people using the excuse of needing to be PC to let things like this happen or to even be consider in our country to accommodate others that come to our country and wish to bring their barbaric practices here. NO WAY!

    ReplyDelete

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails