Last night I watched The Stoning of Soraya M.
It is a based on a True Story. I truly need some time to cool off after this one. The Islam religion disgusts me to say the least. I have no tolerance for it and this movie reminds me once again as to the many reasons why. I continually pray for the women and children that become victims of this atrocity called Islam/Sharia Law. I ask that you pray with me.
I thank GOD every single day that I was born in this great country the USA and that I was not born under that oppression. It is because of that, I feel it is my responsibility to speak out about the dangers of Islam and it's atrocities towards women in particular. I watch these movies and read these stories to remind myself of just how evil Islam is. Yes, I have zero tolerance for it and that is a good thing. Followers of Islam are dead set on making Islam the religion of the world and they are infiltrating our government surprisingly quick, because we have surprisingly turned a blind eye to what Islam truly is and go about calling it a peaceful religion. It is NOT!
If it is so peaceful, why the honor killings? Why the fatwas? Why the tantrums when some draws Muhammad? Why the beating of women is allowed according to the Qu'ran? Why the oppression? Why the suicide bombers? Why 9.11.01? Why is the world tip toeing around Islam? Why? If it is so peaceful?
Don't even get me started on the mosque they are trying to build at Ground Zero with our government's help. Really?!?!??!?!!! I mean, really we still want to even entertain the idea of a mosque going up at Ground Zero after the Anniversary of 9.11.10 just TWO days ago? I do not understand this. It is just simply NOT ACCEPTABLE!
Listen I have no interest in becoming a victim of Islam and having Sharia Law become the law of the land. We need to STOP NOW the blind eye that we turn and start scrutinizing instead. We need to STOP NOW voting anyone of Islam or that is sympathetic to Islam into our government positions. We need to NOW vote any Islam followers or supporters out of their government positions . We need to STOP THE ISLAMIZATION OF AMERICA!
In America we have freedom of all religions, not freedom for one religion. However, if we keep this foolishness up, we will have freedom for one religion (Islam) and truly under that, for many there will be NO FREEDOM!
A Post Argument World
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...