OK, I did this with my kids last year around this time and got a kick out of their answers. They are a hoot! So, I decided I wanted to do this every year and see what changes come about.
I always love to hear what the kids think, I have from day one! I love the way their minds work and process things. It was definitely interesting to find out how they perceive me. Some of their answers made me wonder where they came from, and other answers made me giggle, and other answers made me think 'so true, so true.'
1. What is something mom always says to you?
L: I love you!
M: Yes, yes.
2. What makes mom happy?
L: Cuddling her.
M: Being quiet.
3. What makes mom sad?
L: Not cuddling her.
M: Not giving her kisses.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
L: Telling funny jokes.
M: Tickling me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
L: You got spankings all the time.
M: Teeny.
6. How old is your mom?
L: Mommy you have grown and I don't know.
M: 32.
7. How tall is your mom?
L: You're as tall as the TV.
M: You're as tall as half of the TV.
8. What is mom's favorite thing to do?
L: Sleep or cuddle.
M: Watch Glenn Beck.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
L: Goes shopping.
M: Nothing.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
L: For going on dates with daddy.
M: For having ferrets.
11. What is your mom really good at?
L: Scratching backs.
M: Finding stuff.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
L: TV watching.
M: Buying stuff.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
L: To take care of us.
M: Protecting us.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
L: Broccoli.
M: Carrots.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
L: How you take care of me.
M: When you buy stuff for me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
L: Panini.
M: Truffles.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
L: Eat ice cream.
M: Cuddle.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
L: We are not the same, I don't know. Well we are gonna have the same shoes.
M: We both have straight eyebrows.
19. How are you and your mom different?
L: Our faces are different.
M: We have different hair color.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
L: By giving me kisses.
M: Because I can read your mind.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
L: To the make-up stores.
M: The Salon.
A Post Argument World
2 months ago

Now you know everything there is to know. What you see is what you get, until you add to it and make it different still.
ReplyDeleteObviously your original response
HMS,
Hi there. I would like to take you up on your offer to be a contributing author on your blog. Thank-you for your faith in me. :)
So, what do I do? How do I get started? I have never done this before, so I need some guidance, thank -you.
must now be understood as provisional on the basis of factors unknown rather than as literal as it reads, but then again it is broadly understood that it is always the prerogative of a lady to change her mind.
But why equivocate? Our Authors do not conform to Alexandria, they define it. Buy the ticket; take the ride. Join us.