Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Marriage Isn't For You.

Marriage isn't for you. Yes...If only everyone could get this!!! I know you are having your own thoughts on what in the world is Joie talking about now?!?!?!?!!! You have to read this to understand. Isn't that a great & insightful article? Jeff and I had to go to counseling early in our marriage to get this and I am so glad we did. This past September we just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary, we went to the gun range...What a blast! (I learned I am an excellent shot, so watch out. ;)) Then to our favorite little dinner spot for some great food, conversation, reflection and dreaming of our continued future together. It was also a kid free night & I leave it at that. ;) So, we hope this helps someone out there today. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails