Thursday, July 31, 2008

Changes

I was at Homeschoolblogger which is a fabulous blog site, but I needed more options. You know how that goes. I also wanted to change things up a bit, so here I am. I'm finding I am making many little changes these days. I have changed my phone, and went all out on that one- got a Blackberry Curve, mmhmm. It was quite overwhelming at first, barely thought I could touch it at first. 2 days later and well ya know- nearly a Blackberry pro. :D I of course upgraded to a texting plan, which was part of my decision for the Blackberry. I wanted a full keypad! To top it off after mail-in rebates, I made $50!
One of the other changes is I am waking up at 7:30am without the alarm! At this I am baffled. This lady is a night owl, not a early bird. Does this mean I am gettong old? I still stay up til my usual time, though....
I have this organizing bug these days as well....I have to say this is a VERY good thing. I will take it while I 've got it!
By the way, where is my summer going? It has been fabulous, but it is disappearing way too quickly for my taste.
Hehehe...I have to add this. The kids and I were eating watermelon yesterday, and the colors of the watermelon reminded me of a little tid bit of knowledge I decided to share with my kiddos. I was looking at the pink flesh and the green skin, and was remembering that pink and green foods and the colors in general are good for the heart, (Chinese Medicine and homeopathy stuff). So, I said, "Guess what? Pink and green foods are good for your heart, like this watermelon we are eating!" To which Lili's unexpected reply was, "Jesus is eating it all up." OK, so some of you may not get it, but those of you who do...I know you are ROFL. Too cute, ay?

1 comment:

  1. That comment of Lily's is profound and just too cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails