
I was around 3 years old, and I was riding along with my gram and poppy. We were coming back from Ann Arbor, where we had been visiting my aunt and uncle. Anyway, we were truggin' along down the freeway and I happened to spot a fair/carnival. I could see the ferris wheel, and was fascinated...I've never seen anything like it, or so BIG before! I was so excited, I asked my poppy to take me there. I had the best grandparents...they of course, took me there. I loooved it! I didn't wish to ride any of the rides, just wanted to check them out. So we walked around all of the rides. While walking around this exciting, busy place, I noticed cotton candy. To me it was this pink fluffy ball, that I just wanted to take home. My poppy bought the bag with the big pink fluffy ball inside of it, and then asked me if I wanted to eat some of it. I wasn't too sure about that, and so my poppy took some out of the bag and popped it inot his mouth. Poof! It was gone! I thought this was some kind of magic trick... I wanted to try it. I took some and put it into my mouth....yummy! It was perfect...it immediately melted into a flavor that was sooo sweet, I needed more. From then on I have been a fan of cotton candy, and I still can't get over how it goes from this fluffy ball into nearly nothing but a burst of flavor in your mouth! So began my love affair of carnivals and cotton candy. Yes, I do love the rides as well. I have also very happily intorduced my children to the great buzz of carnivals and cotton candy.

Very cool story and your picture is fun too! Isn't it amazing the things the brains retain even at a young age. I wonder what the boys will remember from their childhood . . .
ReplyDelete