Thursday, July 31, 2008

Homeschoooling Resources

I came acorss this compiled list on one of my boards. I do enjoy some of the sites, and thought I would post the list on my blog. Enjoy!


These are sites that I have compiled that offer free resources and or
free curriculum. Yes, I said free.


I knew that I had many sites that offered free curriculum, but it
is only now that I have placed all of the info in one place.

Just remember that you don't have to do it all, you couldn't anyway,
just what works for your family.

http://sites.silaspartners.com/CC_Content_Page/0,,PTID61309%
7CCHID605214%7CCIID,00.html
This site list children's literature by grade.

http://www.thehomeschoolmom.com/schoolroom/onlinebooks.php
This site shows you which books are available to be read online.

http://meetmeatthecorner.org/
This site contains short field trips on video, hosted by a child.

http://www.purplemath.com/lessons.htm
This is a source for helps in math.

http://www.mathusee.com
A great source if you need worksheets. It also has a neat math drill
page.

http://www.homeschoolingadventures.com/subjects.html
An absolutely incredible site for learning.

http://www.edhelper.com/
Yet another amazing site.

http://oldfashionededucation.com/
No nonsense learning

http://amblesideonline.org/index2.shtml
Free lesson plans and lists of books to teach the Charlotte Mason
method of learning.

http://www.freeworldu.org
A free curriculum site for K-12, contains a link to the Michigan
Educational Standards, as well as all of the other states.

http://www.abookintime.com/
Historical fiction & nonfiction for kids & teens! The history reading
guide is in chronological order & lists both World and American
History.
Each book selection has a suggested grade level and a short review.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Joie, I didn't know you homeschool! That's great! :-)

    I'm going to link you from my blog...www.clamrampant.stblogs.com. See you 'round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting all those links. I will check them out ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails