Well, I have decided to post their quite trivial thought provoking questions on here and see what happens. They will be posted with the Deep Thoughts headline from now on.
Here goes;
(Lili asks most of the philosophical ones)
Lili: "Mom if you die, will we get a new mom?"
Me: "Well, (why this question, jeez!) I guess that would be up to you, daddy and GOD. I suppose I would like for you to have a mommy in your life again, (please GOD don't let it ever come to this. I want to be my kid's ONLY mommy) I would want you to be well looked after and there are just some things mommies do better."
Lili: "What?"
Me: (Oh boy, I'm not repeating all of that again!) "Probably."
Next One
Lili: "Why does GOD live in Heaven, is there not enough space for Him to build a house here?"
Me: (Giggle) "Hmmm, no. I think GOD lives in heaven because it is way better, and He wants to stay out of our way. He wants to see if we will choose to Him to be our Father. He lets us do whatever we want, so we can't say we had no choice. He wants us to be friends with Him and love Him because we want to."
Lili: "Does He watch TV? Will we have TV in Heaven that we can watch?"
Me: "I don't know, maybe."
Next One
Marco: "Where is Heaven?"
Me: (This is a tough one, great. How to answer this one, how to answer it. Some help here GOD!....Oh yeah, that should do.) "Have you asked Jesus to live in your heart?"
Marco: "Yes."
Me: "You did? Great! Well, since you asked Jesus in your heart and he lives there. That is where Heaven is, because where Jesus is, Heaven is."
Marco: (Smiling at me, seeming satisfied for now.)
Next One
Lili: "How did Barack Obama get scales on his eyes?"
Me: "Many people get scales on their eyes when they choose not to follow in the path of Jesus. They also get them when they don't have a relationship with Jesus, and they don't spend time in His word, or pray and talk to Him. It is very hard for people to make time for Jesus and have a relationship with Him. We have so much in this world to keep us busy."
Lili: "Like watching TV and playing?"
Me: "Yes like that, and that is why we make our time with GOD something very important to us, so we don't forget."
Lili: "Can the scales come off his eyes?"
Me: "Yes. We can pray that Jesus will call to Barack Obama's heart and the Holy Spirit will soften it. Hopefully, one day Obama will decide to follow Jesus and the scales will start to fall off. That is why we must pray for him."
Lili: "Will he stop killing babies then?"
Me: "I believe so, my little one. I believe so."
So, that is it for now. Phew!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:
Post a Comment
Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...