Well, here he is....FINALLY TOOTHLESS! It only took nearly seven weeks for them to come out after discovering they were loose. On September 16th we discovered one was loose, and in a couple days time the other was as well. They also both fell out within two days of each other. I do mean fell out. As unschooler's we are very big on personal responsibility. So the way we went about Marco and his loose tooth journey is, we let him be in charge and responsible for them in how he wishes for them to come out. He like his mother doesn't wish to rush things while in the unknown (I was more than willing to let my babies come out when they were ready, no rush deliveries for me). We respected his desire to just let the tooth fall out when ready. It was a long process, yes. It was a peaceful process as well...no tears or undue anxiety for Marco. Lili is consistently without fail everyday asking me to check her teeth for a loose one. No luck so far.
So we of course had two visits from the Tooth Fairy. The first official visit came with a note from the Tooth Fairy.
To which he replied with his own little note to the Tooth Fairy when the other tooth fell out.
(Dear Tooth Fairy, I lost another tooth. Love, Marco)
Remember how I said, "First official visit," ? Well, here is the evidence that the kids found of the Tooth Fairy coming to check on Marco and his teeth because she was very patiently waiting for his teeth to extract themselves. ;)
(Tooth Fairy sparkles)
When the Tooth Fairy will visit again is a mystery, that I am sure is not too far off.

So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Tooth Fairy is much more creative with Marco than she was with me...I got a quarter and no note. She must've been very busy in the early '80s... ;-)
Congratulations to Marco!
haha, too bad the fairy dust on the letter didn't show at all in the pic. i was hoping it would, oh well. you can see it real well in person.
ReplyDelete