
That is a picture of me on the day I turned 32! Yep, I am not afraid to tell ya my real age, I am proud of it and thankful for being able to tell ya so.
My birthday festivities have been going on for awhile, starting a few days before my birthday and ending this weekend. My actual birthday was on the 17th, we like to celebrate birthdays and s-t-r-e-t-c-h them out.
I have had two birthday cakes and two parties, I had a special birthday dinner date with my hubby, a great girl's night out on my birthday, I didn't have to cook on my birthday and my kiddos let me sleep in for as long as I wanted (glorious! I hate to cook and I am not a morning person), and cuddled me and presented their special drawings they made for me. I got some great clothes and new boots, and a handy slap chop. I also received lots of Facebook love from my peeps. Today, I am going to see New Moon. I do wish to see The Blind Side, and so hopefully I will get that in this week. Of course, I will indulge in my favorite thing and go to dance tomorrow night to wrap up the birthday festivities.
Thank-you to all my wonderful family and friends that have contributed to my life and make my birthdays so much sweeter. I am so happy to be alive to continue this decade of my life. See ya around whether it be in the real world or the cyber one.
Much love,
Joie

Happy belated birthday. I am ten years older than you! Life just seems to keep getting better.
ReplyDeleteThank-you Cathy! I am so glad to have confirmation that it seems to keep getting better as we roll along. :o)
ReplyDeleteMy unschooling group is going along nicely as well, we have built up a nice groups of friends that we meet with weekly, and I was able to incorporate it into our co-op for this winter. Thanks for your offer, I am sure I will be checking in with you as we continue to grow.