Monday, November 30, 2009

Princess Hairstyles

Well, last night I discovered a great website. I fell in love with it! It is a website for styling little girl's hair or as some of you may refer to them, your little princess(es). This site has a bounty of creative ideas and how-to-do instructions and pictures. So now everyday can be a princess day for your little princess. Not to mention just in time for Christmas and the holidays we have coming up!

Tiger Lili and I looked through the site and Tiger Lili chose this style for today. It is so easy and quick to do. So everyday we will attempt a new style from Princess Hairstyles and see how it goes.
I will post some pictures of our hair adventures. Here are the pictures of today's hair style.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails