Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The insanity of the right and the sanity of a Valedictorian.

This is yet another interesting article that goes along the lines of another post I did, Oh the irony!

They took it from a slightly different angle, and it is a good angle that is matter of fact.
So next time the right wants to accuse the liberals of having a mental disorder or some sort of madness, consider that this mental illness must be contagious and that we conservatives just may have given it to them. After all, it is the right who still send their children and youth every year to the left's schools for an "education.
Complete Article here.

So, is the right insane?
Well by the definition Einstein gives, I must confess they seem to be. I also feel, they are products of the system and have managed to break somewhat free, but have not managed to break completely free. I am hoping by continuing to call them out on these things and to point it out to them, they will continue on their paths and break completely free of their insanity that was ingrained into them by the system.

Oh! My husband also found the video for me of the brave and articulate Valedictorian and her speech she gave. I had the link for the text of her speech on my Facebook page of this blog back on July 20th and I was thrilled to have been able to read it. I then found myself wishing to have video of it because I wanted to be able to see the reaction on the faces of the graduates, administration and of the audience. I didn't get to see the faces of the audience, but I did see the faces of the graduates and the administration. I just love to see administrations of the school systems squirm. ;~) It was just lovely and I must say I found great satisfaction in her speech! Erica, BRAVO and a standing O!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails