Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Desperate Cries of the Afghan Women

Not that I am a big fan of the NYT, but if they can help me get my point across...I will take it. We need to hold Islam accountable for it's perversions and this video helps to do that. We as Americans cannot stand for this! These are desperate cries of the Afghan women, who are trapped in a cult.



Oh and here is an interesting little tid bit from my friends at Dearborn Underground.

Here is another little story, it is about an Iranian woman facing Stoning. She is not Afghan, but what she is has is a commonality with them...Islam. Notice no men are being held accountable for their adulteress actions.

I once wrote about stoning, while highlighting a movie. The Stoning of Soraya M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails