Thursday, November 4, 2010

Would YOU do this?

What an amazing couple and they are true role models. I didn't think people like this couple existed today, on this scale. I know their are a lot of people like my family that happily give what we can to charities and to our churches, but I can say that I personally have never known anyone that has just given away all of their winnings from something (in the midst of cancer treatment) because they are already content with their lives. I honestly don't know if I would do that, I would like to think that I would...but I just don't know. I guess if I ever get to cross that bridge I will find out then. What about you?
$11.2 million, all given away...WOW!!!! God Bless that couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails