Enjoy this cartoon on Capitalism and while watching see how many things they talk about in this cartoon (that was made 50 years ago), that you can see have come to pass today.
A Post Argument World
2 months ago
Just my place to record whatever, whenever of what I have encountered for the day, or thought of and not to mention what I have experienced. I just love tucking away somewhere special all the funny, strange, awestruck thoughts and words I think of or hear from someone else. Especially, my children's! A special place to cherish all my goodies in my collection. It is also a place for my husband to impart his wisdom, and for us to share.
I posted this on my blog too. I try to send it out to all my friends and family with children. I ask that they watch it with the kids and use it as a great teaching moment. We have to start reversing their indoctrination.
ReplyDeleteor better yet, they could just keep their kids home and educate them, instead of sending their kids to the schools of indoctrination (I mean learning). ;)
ReplyDelete