Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WOW Factor

So I posted 'The World's Got Talent' clips the other day and most were discovered by Simon Cowell. Well here is my discovery for you...Naturally 7, a completely acapella group that amazingly does not sound acapella. I have been listening to them for about a year now. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. You can also check out their website by clicking on the title.

4 comments:

  1. and I have never seen this show until now... Why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. because you are not the real Jesus!!!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was awesome. Very cool ... thx for posting this!

    Jg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your welcome JG! maybe you will run into them out your way some day, it is pretty much a guarantee don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails