Monday, October 5, 2009

A Call To My Prayerful Friends

I have a request for all of my prayerful friends, please take a minute to read about this mother of six who is now newly widowed, I just found out about this mother who needs our prayers today. I will be keeping her and her children in my daily prayers. The mother needs the strength of the Lord to make it through each day as this was a sudden death and no preparations were made before hand. A special thanks to Babara of Mommy Life for sharing her story so we can join together and pray this mother and her children through this trying time. Also, it is with much gratitude that I can count you, my friends to join in with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails