

We also went on a nice walk at a local park and took my nephew with us, so here are some fun pictures from that time.



We also started our own Imagination Tribe for connection and learning purposes with other fellow homeshooling and unschooling friends. I want to say a very special thanks to Ren of Learning In Freedom she is such an inspiration to me and I love reading her blog. Thanks for the name of our group, I hope you don't mind and are truly flattered that you have made an impression over here in Michigan. Our tribe is steadily turning into a success!







While Garter snakes were the highlight of our first Imagination Tribe, we got a real treat when a sand toad my son caught (a nice size one) was accidentally eaten by this garter snake one of the boys had. It was the story of the day to say the least. If you look close you can even see where the toad is inside the snake.

Some of the boys found something in the wetlands, what it was I am not sure. My guess would be a frog though.

Also, my hubby and I celebrated 11 years of marriage this past weekend. We went to one of our favorite places in the world to go, Ludington on Lake Michigan. It was a weekend away to ourselves while the kiddos stayed with Nana and Papa.


On our way to get a picture of our dream house we saw from the pier while we were boat watching.

And here is the dream house on Lake Michigan, maybe one day.

On the way back from the dream house we saw these beauties, the buck ran for cover but these ladies continued on with their business.

I think that is enough for now, I need to go get dinner started and hang with the kiddos. My man will be home soon, life is good!
Actually, I'll leave you with this picture my son took of me being silly.

Ah, life is good! Thank-you Jesus!

Another great post that helps me to remember to be thankful that I homeschool! You are a great encouragement to me, Joie. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteOh, great pics too! Very fun! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather! I hope you guys can get into Imagination Tribe this summer, it will be awesome to have you guys join us.
ReplyDelete