Saturday, January 23, 2010

Imagination Abounds...

It has been a very imaginative two days around here and it has just been busy and full with some friends over to play. Which we LOVE! We have had school teachers (which I find very funny because as you most know, my children have not even stepped a foot in a school), pet shop owners, veterinarians, pilots, students doing homework (once again, I find this to be comical), and now super heroes and super villains. Tiger Lili's tree house bed is Catwoman's lair and in the basement the boys have made a lair for Batman and Robin. In some of these scenes I have been invited to participate and in others I have been able to tend to my duties in the house and secretly listen in on their imaginations. Imagination truly does take you everywhere!





2 comments:

  1. Enjoy every moment with them at this age. And REMEMBER it all. In a few years the quality of imagination and magic will change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to remember it all. I hope they will if anything improve their quality of imagination, as we daily encourage use of our imaginations. And of course we keep them far away from the imagination destroying government schools.

    ReplyDelete

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails