Thanks to Ms. Robin L. West aka Ms. Know it all when it comes to homeschoolers, here we go again.
I just love that people can write about topics in opinion form but then make it fact...without any facts to back it up! Are there any true journalists out there that actually practice journalism in the correct form? Ooh, oh did I mention she went to Georgetown for Law?
Thank-you to Andrew Breitbart's Big Journalism and to SpunkyHomeschool.
Ps. Don't forget about Haiti, if you would like to donate and you have a Costco membership...You can donate there while making your purchases. I was very happy to do so myself today.
Pps. Have I mentioned lately that I am still looking for my friend Audrey Steffan from Barcelona Cataluna? I am, I am...I saw I had a visitor from there today. If you could help me, I would appreciate it! She came to my home 16 yrs. ago for the summer, we had the greatest time and I still remember it as one of my all time favorite summers. Oh, I miss her...I have so much to share with her!
A Post Argument World
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...