I am seriously wondering if I truly am getting old (I know I am getting older), but am I getting old? Here I am at the age of 30 (which I love this age, it has been a great year so far) and I apparently cannot spend more than a few hours at Luckys and have one $9 drink ($9, what? Is that insane, or am I getting old?), and not have some serious recovery time. I was exhausted the next day even though I was in bed by 12am, the night I went to Luckys. Personally, I think it was all the hyper stimulation from the atmosphere. Not only is this place a restaurant, a bar, an arcade with a lounge that you have to pay $5-10 to get into (the lounge that is). It also has a bowling alley and a night club upstairs that did I mention you have to pay to get into?! Don't get me wrong I did have fun, we hung out in the arcade area and did some serious gaming, and won lots of tickets. We had lots of fun with our friends and the guests of honor as it was a mixed bachelorette/bachelor party. I was just hyper stimulated and in price shock. How can these young uns' afford to go out these days? I would assume that between cover fees and drinks a bill could easily come to $100 or more, YIKES!
A Post Argument World
2 months ago

uh the kids these days that I know all live at home and sponge off the parents. Or leave away from home and still totally sponge. Some don't have kids and lots don't have values or other (better in my opinion) things to spend there money on just yet.
ReplyDelete