Monday, August 4, 2008

Another reason to love Chiropractors

(Yes, there is supposed to be a pic here- it didn't work!)
Ok, everyone knows I love going to my chiropractor- I am always telling everyone how much it benfits me in my daily life and how it especially helped me to successfully practice attachment parenting woth my children. I wore them all day everyday the first year of their lives. Strain on the body, I'd say. I wouldn't choose to do it differently though, I have my wonderful chiropractor!


Anyway, now chiropractors everywhere are offerring their services for FREE to injured vets of Iraq and Afghanistan. Some chiropractors even have other services that they offer in conjunction with their additional staff such as, accupuncture, massages, PTSD therapy, and my favorite EFT(emotional freedom technique, which I use to great success). Go check out the ICA website for the full featured article and announcement. Make sure you pass this around especially to any injured vets you know. The ICA is having a hard time letting vets know through the military hospital channels, lots of red tape- go figure.




(excerpt from the featured story on ICA website)


Doctors of chiropractic from around the United States have answered the call to participate in a new initiative aimed at supporting America’s newest returning veterans with immediate access to chiropractic services, in addition to the limited programs officially available through the US Department of Defense. Out of a desire to serve and to fill in a vitally important health care gap, ICA doctors around the nation have extended an offer of care for one full year for any US military veteran returning from overseas deployment in Afghanistan and Iraq, at no charge. The concept was developed by ICA’s Southern Regional Director Dr. R.J. Kelly, who had initiated such a program in his own personal practice, with very positive results among veterans. more>>






No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails