Well, I finally figured it out! I figured out how to put some of my favorite music on my blog, YAY! This is big for me cause I am not the computer wiz around this house, that is reserved for my hubby. However, where there is a will there is a way, and motivation drove me all the way! No teachers for me, I was the motivated learner and accompolished it myself. Much to my hubby's joy that he did not have to sit down with me and pretty much walk me trough it, or let alone just do it for me. So yes, I am feeling good this morning!
Talking about tackling things for yourself, my kiddos did just that this morning. The wanted to draw on their faces with my LYRA pencils (they are made especially for this task). The first time, they looked like they drew tribal designs on them (got a pic of that) and they were so proud. That soon was washed off as best they could and quickly replaced their faces with dog faces! They had such a blast and it kept them busy for quite awhile, and I got to dig into my new read 'The Shack' by William P. Young- good stuff!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...