Saturday, March 21, 2009

This Morning

I was rinsing out our breakfast bowls and looked out the window and there were two deer. I called the kids to quickly and quietly come to the window (didn't want to alert our dog). They loved it, my nephew is over and he is a nature buff like my son. Lili thought it was just as cool. I grabbed my BB (it was the closest thing to me capable of taking a picture)and got a couple shots, I got the window up but not the screeen(I haven't moved that screen in ages and wasn't sure how loud it would be). So the first two shots are through the screen and so they are not great. The deer we out of sight for a couple seconds so, I tried to lift the screen(it was quiet, go figure). The last pic is without the screen but, the deer is running away. Yeah, I am not a photographer, a wanna be yes I am. I am much better suited at the other end of the lens. I am sure that since I have a budding photographer in my daughter that I will learn as well, and get much better in the future. Ahhh, the life of always learning and never stopping. It is grand! The pictures are below, don't say I did not warn you.....










Now to see some great photography, check out the site I have linked to the title of this post. One day, I will figure out how to post the links the (easier for you) and nicer way (you know the way where I would've put Brett Trafford and it would've been in a slightly different color and you could just click on that and it will take you there.) one day soon, I hope! (Yes, that is a hint that I am requesting help!)

Here are a couple other links for you to enjoy as well;

http://www.grayphotograph.blogspot.com
http://www.mylifemoments.net

2 comments:

  1. Jesus,
    I suppose...if only they weren't in the elementary school yard. Oh snap!

    ReplyDelete

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails