Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Who's that handsome man?

I was on Face book looking at my friend's page and, all of a sudden I hear my daughter ask, "mom, who is that handsome man?" I say, "what, who?" She points and says, "there, he is like." (And she pulls the top of her hair back and sticks her tongue out)
So I look and lo and behold there he is, that handsome man who happens to be responsible for one of my favorite quotes, "Play is the highest form of research." -Albert Einstein



3 comments:

  1. Ha ha, that's too funny! Such excellent taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish his brain was still on the market...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just going through old post and comments. My little lady still thinks he is handsome, we watched a documentary on his life the other day. She said, "Mom, I don't know what it is about him, but he is just so handsome...he is kinda freaking me out."

    ReplyDelete

Gimme Your Two Cents, You Know You Want To...

Related Posts with Thumbnails